Rimadyl (2 mg/Tablet)
Rimadyl (Carprofen) is an effective anti-inflammatory drug used in a variety of species including rodents. Rimadyl MD’s are highly palatable and encourage appetite post-operatively promoting a more rapid recovery versus other conventional methods. They are an ideal pain-free alternative to stressful and injurious post-operative injections. Rimadyl MD’s can be customized to include antibiotics such as Baytril to provide both medications easily and affordably.
- Highly palatable, nutritionally complete, grain-based, bacon flavored tablets
- Tablets are formulated to meet the daily medication needs of mice and rats as a supplement to their standard feed.
- Scored tablets for flexibility in dosing mice and rats
- Each 5 gram bacon-flavored tablet contains 2 mg Rimadyl
- Mouse Average Daily Dose: ¼ of a 5 gram Tablet/Mouse
- Rat Average Daily Dose: One 5 gram Tablet/Rat
- More convenient dosing method and minimizes risk of dehydration compared to using medicated water
- Safe alternative to traditional dosing methods
- Easy to administer: Place on cage floor for easy access
- Direct compression process eliminates drug degradation
- Can be customized to meet specific dosage requirements
- Nutritionally Assayed