Rimadyl (2 mg/Tablet)
Rimadyl (carprofen) is an effective anti-inflammatory drug used in a variety of species
including rodents. Rimadyl MD's are 5 gram size, bacon flavored tablets that meet both the
daily nutritional and pain medication needs of rodents. The highly palatable tablets encourage
appetite postoperatively promoting a more rapid recovery versus other conventional methods.
They are an ideal pain-free alternative to stressful and laborious post-op injections.
Rimadyl MD's can be customized to include antibiotics such as Baytril to provide both medications
easily and affordably.
- Highly palatable, nutritionally complete, grain-based, bacon flavored tablets
- Easy to administer: Place on cage floor for easy access
- Mouse Average Dose:
One 5 gm Tablet/20 gms of body weight
- Rat Average Dose:
One 5 gm Tablet/100 gms of body weight
- More convenient and less risk of dehydration compared to using medicated water
- Cold tableting process eliminates drug degradation
- MD’s can be customized to meet specific requirements