Shipping charges are added to invoice. Products are shipped by UPS, Federal Express or truck, depending on customer preference or size of order.
Please inspect all product(s) upon receiving to ensure your order has arrived in good condition. Bio-Serv is not responsible for delayed or returned shipments due to incomplete customer shipping addresses.
Enrichment Devices - 30 day return on any stock enrichment devices for a refund, except:
- Product(s) that have been used in a laboratory or animal facility
Edible Products - 15 day return on any stock edible product (s) for refund, except:
- Packages that have been opened
- Products that have been used in a laboratory or animal facility
- Temperature sensitive products
A 10% restocking fee will be applied to all orders acceptable for return. All returns require a Return Materials Authorization (RMA), which must be obtained prior to returning the product(s).
Custom Products - Custom and made to order products are not eligible for return.
- Call Customer Service for a RMA number (800-996-9908)
- Write RMA number on outside of box
- Remove any old shipping labels from box prior to return
- Return to: Bio-Serv, 3 Foster Lane, Suite 201, Flemington, NJ 08822
- Once product is received and inspected and approved by our Quality Assurance Department, a credit will be issued
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges