5 gm Tablet - 1" dia. x 1/4" high
Shelf Life: 6 months, cool dry storage
Gabapentin is typically used as an antileptic drug, but more recently has been studied for its analgesic potential in neuropathic pain models and for surgical inflammatory pain.
Gabapentin and Rimadyl have been shown to be effective anti-inflammatory drugs used in a variety of species including rodents. Gabapentin MDs, are 5 gram size, bacon flavored tablets
that provide the daily medication needs while also providing nutritional supplementation during the post-operative period. Gabapentin and Rimadyl combination MDs allow for the administration
of both medications easily and affordably.
- Highly palatable, nutritionally complete, grain-based, bacon flavored tablets
- Easy to administer: Place on cage floor for easy access
- Each 5 gram bacon-flavored tablet contains: 45 mg Gabapentin and 2 mg Rimadyl
- Rat Average Daily Dose: One 5 gram Tablet/Rat per day provides daily medication needs and is a dietary supplement to standard feed
- Introduction of Bio-Servs Placebo or MD tablet 1-2 days prior to surgery will decrease novelty and increase acceptance
- More convenient dosing method and minimizes risk of dehydration compared to using medicated water
- Safe alternative to traditional dosing methods
- Cold tableting process eliminates drug degradation
- Can be customized to meet specific dosage requirements
- Nutritionally Assayed
Gamma irradiation is available upon request. Please contact Customer Service for pricing and lead time.
Ground Corn, Banana Flakes, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Feed, Fish Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Casein, Dried Whey, Sucrose, Fructose, Dextrose, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Porcine Animal Fat (Preserved with BHA), Dried Brewers Yeast, Mineral Mix, Vitamin Mix, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Bacon Flavor, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Propionate, Ascorbic Acid, Kaolin